Thursday, October 26, 2006

The Week Begins - Rage, Pets in Hats, Willy Pics

Monday I woke up with a mean case of PMS and throughout the day decided I would focus my rage silently on my brother and Jude for lack of anyone else. Somehow the headlights in Jude’s car are completely out and he hasn’t fixed it yet as promised. The rage part comes in when I find out my mother has been driving the car in the dark but "not to worry" because she’s "been using her hazzard lights so other cars can see her." Note to Jude - it’s not other cars seeing you I’m worried about, it’s the inevitable jogger being thrown onto your windshield and a pesky vehicular homicide trial I’ll have to support you through that gets my goat.

My PMS rage still exists on Tuesday and the everyday struggles of life are starting to get me down. Traffic, problems locating items such as socks and my bus pass are about to push me over the edge. And speaking of bus....I won’t even go there because I don’t think I’ll be able to stop.

But by the end of the workday I head home in a better mood because I had decided that tonight will be the night that we finally do the Animal Halloween Costume photo shoot I’ve been talking about for weeks. My roomate Bella had WildThrasher (WT) and Elsie over for dinner and since they were never ones to shy a way from a good old fashion pet photo shoot, it was all the better.

The shoot is gets underway with my cat Nickels rolling around the table with a witch hat on loving every minute of it as WT clicks away when I hear someone coming through the kitchen door calling out to me. It’s my cousin Pat who I haven’t seen forever with a friend coming to pick-up a spare table that has been in my family since god was a child.

Bless Pat, because he knows me well enough not even to flinch at the four of us idiots standing around as the pets prance around in witch hats, princess costumes, and sailor suits. But I’m pretty sure his friend had his finger on send button of his cell phone with 911 already typed in just in case.

After they left, the rest of us, or shall I say them, watched Dancing with The Stars. I’ve sat in front of the television while that show has been on like five times now, but I just can’t stop yapping during it and I’ve probably ruined it for everyone, there's just something about that show that makes me want to change the subject, I can't figure it out and I'm sorry gang. The only thing I know about that show is that there was a country singer on there who is getting a divorce because her husband had 100 pictures of his erect penis on his computer. Do you think he created subfolders for those pics? Really, how does one keep track of that many photos of the same subject?

  • erectpenisintheprairie.jpg
  • erectpenisonteacupsatdisneyland.jpg
  • erectpenisatfourthofjulypicnic.jpg

I just giggle that the print media keeps on referring to it as "erect" penis. I mean, if some Joe is taking a picture of his ding dong shouldn’t it be assumed that it is erect? I can’t imagine any guy getting out of pool, dropping his drawers and demanding that "someone go grab a camera - we need to get it at it’s absolute smallest."

Okay, enough with the penis talk already.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home