Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Correction

I am trying not to reread my blog entries because my typos and bad writing puts my stomach into knots. I've noticed that it doesn't take that long to dump my thoughts into writing but it takes forever to read and re-read analyzing and editing. Also, I have a tendency to be in the middle of an edit, get distracted, and completely forget about it, the end result being it makes not sense.

Anyhow, I di reread Sunday's post and I need to make a correction.

I had mentioned " Sir Thomas Tophat" and when I later said this to Kay I was angrily informed that the correct name is "Sir TopHam Hatt". This is a character in the show/movie "Thomas the Train." If you know anyone who was born between the years 2000 and 2005 there is a good chance that you know who Thomas the Train is. In fact, you may be so sick of Thomas the Train that you shut down this blog at the mere mention of him or you are so delighted that Thomas knocked the Wiggles out of your child's top two you are currently clapping at your computer.

Or, a third option is you have no idea what I am talking about and that is okay, I get that alot. The only thing you really need to know going forward is that in the Thomas movie the part of Sir TopHam Hatt was played by none other than Alec Baldwin. I have to admit, he was pretty good in it. Sure, I half expected Sir TopHam to start pummeling the piss out of a photographer but I was plesantly surprised. The only thing that could of shocked me more is if the role went to Danny or Steven Baldwin.

I fucking love the Baldwins and for all sorts of different reasons. If I'm in the mood for some decent acting, there is always Alec. Crazy drunken escapades? Hello Danny. Bible-beating nutty talk? Steven please raise your hand. Good looks? Billy you are the man. I'm sure there are others but its early.

Combined I guess you could say the Baldwins come together to form a great first husband for someone - talented, exciting, funny (strange not ha-ha), and good looking.

Okay, I"m really reaching this morning but coming up with useless bullshit isn't as easy as it may seem.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home