Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

In honor of the holiday, I thought I would educate you, as an Irish-American women, on derogatory terms associated with those of Irish decent that some of you may not be familiar with. So, if you currently refer to me or ANY person of Irish decent by these names consider yourself shamed.
So without further ado, taken from the racial slur database (one does exist, google it because a) I'm too lazy to create a link and b) This is meant to be tounge in cheek but there are some REALLY unfunny terms on that site), please stop calling me:
  • Bog-Jumper
  • Fire Bush
  • Mackerel Snapper
  • Mucker
  • Potato Breath
  • Potato Head (this one would doubly hurt because not only am I Irish my head is shaped like a potato)
  • Shillelagh-Hugger
Thanks in advance.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home