Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Frightening Local Boston Commercial

There was a blogger highlighted on The Universal Hub today that commented on possible permits being required to advertise in Boston.

Much more intelligent blogging than the crap you will find within these four walls, but he did mention Ernie Boch Jr. and of course,

It made me think of this gem.



I am a huge fan of the Phantom, but it made me feel dirty, and not in a good way. I would have loved to been a fly on the wall when this concept was thought up.

PS: If you are not Bostonian - you have no idea what I am talking about, and you probably don't find the commercial as unsettling as I do because you don't have an unhealthy obsession with all things Andleman.

In fact, you may not even know what a Boch or an Andleman is and therefore we can never, ever be friends. But don't be sad, we can still have anonymous sex.

Did someone say hump-day? Boo ya.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home