Friday, February 09, 2007

C26

This blog is for Amy.

As much as we discussed how much we hate our fetish for horrible chinese food, I have to admit, in celebration of the pig I felt it was my duty to just make my usual order, with a diet coke of course.

As I got my cash together (thanks to you) I decided to leave it by the door and am continplating just asking the delivery man to leave the food and grab the cash because I assume that I will be too involved with my cnn ans. I only feel free to do this because the delivery guy loves my tips so much that now he just knocks and comes right in (i live on the 2nd floor)...as I said earlier -

You know you are not in your twenties anymore when a man is more interested in your tips than he is your tits....


Witty.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home