Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Blogging for the Sake of Blogging

Sorry I haven't posted much this week, I promised myself I would blog at least every other day in the beginning but sometimes the creative juices run dry and more often than not life becomes unblogworthy, esp. when I get really busy (See focused) at work.

The most exciting thing that has happened this week is I finally signed up for snow shoeing! I've been dying to try this and a perfect oppurtunity presented itself. It is a quick beginners course followed by a tour of the Decordova Sculpture Park in Lincoln. I figure if I hate it, it's only a two hour stint and I don't have to invest in the gear because they provide the snow shoes for you.

I'll be sure to post an update. Hope all is well with everyone and as always, HAPPY HUMP DAY!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home