Tuesday, January 02, 2007

I Try to Get Out….. but Papa keeps dragging me back in….

Yesterday I spent most of the day watching "The Biggest Loser" marathon on Bravo. At first I tuned in because I thought it was a show comprised of all my exes battling it out to see who screwed me up more -

Ex-Boyfriend A: "I contributed to her binge eating disorder!"
Ex-Boyfriend B: "Oh yeah, well I stole her credit card!"

But, it was actually a show about people losing weight. I watched episode after episode, while they huffed and puffed and lost amazing amounts of weight, I ordered a pizza and ate an ice cream cone. Really, is there anything sicker than that?!?!
But food-wise, I officially start today. My intense exercise regimen starts tomorrow because I stayed up so late watching The Biggest Loser that I couldn't drag myself out of bed this morning to get to the gym. Oh yeah, the Papa John's food coma didn't help either.
Speaking of Papa Johns - it took about two and a half hours for the pizza to be delivered. The guy told me on the phone it would take awhile and I wasn't really all that hungry since I just ate an ice cream cone so I was fine with it. Well, about five minutes ago I picked up my messages and Papa John himself called (okay, so it was a lady who works there) and told me that I get a free pizza next time I call because my it took so long last night.

I’m certain this is some kind of conspiracy that Papa John (HIMSELF!) has orchestrated to keep me overweight. He's playing on my top two resolutions - to lose weight and save money, and pitting them mano de mano. That bastard.
So, if you are reading this, Papa John, be warned that I cannot be swayed so easily.

That is unless you throw in some hot wings............and maybe some of that dipping sauce....cheese not garlic..... see you in an hour.......

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home