Friday, February 23, 2007

Update - Amy Tells Me I Could Have Died From the Peanut Butter

Amy read my blog last night and told me this morning that someone actually died from eating the peanut butter !!!!

CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT??

Oh I could hear the speculation of the towns folk now now:

"I've heard she was into that Michael Hutchence's thing - what a freak"
"I've heard she's been into meth for years now..."
"I've noticed her looking a bit down lately, maybe she did herself in..."


And then it would be revealed I died from eating tainted Peter Pan Peanut Butter and folks would think it was a story my family made up to cover up something embarassing like getting drunk and letting my car roll on top of me.

It's good to be alive. Especially on a Friday.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home