Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Just Realized....

Regina is on her way to pick me up so we can go to trivia night (yeah you heard me, we do have hobbies people, even if they are conducted at bars) and I'm already a little drunk-a-doddle-doo. I broke into some fancy liquor that was given to me as a Christmas gift from some guy at the office the minute I got home from the wake and I forgot that I haven't eaten at all today.

So Reg, if you are reading this, and I'm too embarrassed to admit it to you when I get in the car (but you know it'll be the first thing I say), I've got a huge buzz on. Therefore, let this be an explantion of me falling asleep at the table or, more likely, getting up to go to the bathroom never to return because I'm all paranoid and ran home.

I also just realized that this is the first drink I've had in a long time. God damn pesky work and life getting in the way of my drinking...again!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home