Wednesday, July 11, 2007

In Honor of it Being 7-11.....

.....I present to you a conversation I had with my friend Kerry last night in regards to the Friday night before I went on vacation when a group of us went out to celebrate my new job.

ME: Hope I wasn’t acting a-fool that Friday, I was feeling pretty good.

KERRY: No worries, you were kind of funny though. You demanded the cab stop at 7-11 for smokes and then came out with a huge bag of Funyuns, a 2-liter of Diet Coke, and a king size Butterfinger.* When we took off you demanded we stop at Store 24 because you forgot the smokes. When we dropped you off you refused to take the Funyuns with you.





*Aside from the Diet Coke (which oddly enough I had like 10 12 packs in my fridge at home), I don’t think I’ve ever eaten Funyuns or purchased a butter finger in my life prior to that night.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sassy Sundry said...

Hee hee. I think something similar happened to me Wednesday.

Friday, 13 July, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home