Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Great Day For Massholes

Now, you should know by now that I don't like to blog about anything deeper than my laundry woes, obsession with little people, and my stance on the state of public transportation in Boston. It's not because I have this intelligent side of me that I'm trying to hide from you, it's because I'm pretty self-absorbed and shallow - a stereo-typical fat American who resists getting involved in anything beyond the three walls of my cubicle unless it affects my everyday life. I was pissed when the final debates were on the very same night Entertainment Tonight was running it's exclusive interview with Anna Nicole Smith, knocking it off the air. WTF?
Despite that, I am still going to tell you that I am elated with the election results. The dems are back baby!!
I do have to admit I was a little put-off but the whole anti-Patrick campaign that had him on my television every half hour describing the wonderful qualities of a rapist. Was it just me or did it seem like he was trying to convince someone to go on a blind date with this guy?
"He's very eloquent...."
Um, yeah, I hear ya D...but the whole sexual assault thing is kind of a turn-off. I do have standards ya know.
"He's very well-spoken..."
Okay, enough already, you can give him my number. But I'm not promising I'll go out with him. What does he look like?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will see you soon my dear

Saturday, 25 November, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home