Friday, March 23, 2007

Tour de Panic

The other day I left work in the early afternoon so I could go to the Cambridge Side Galleria and buy something to wear to my Aunt's wake and funeral.

I did something that I haven't done in a long time - I took a wrong turn, panicked, and got totally lost.

After driving around for almost two hours I finally made my way home to Brighton, by that time I didn't have time to go to the mall.
I created the below map by googling stores (such as ODB liquors) and landmarks I remembered passing trying to figure out exactly where I was.

Note that A is my work parking lot in Harvard Square, and the final destination is my home, being I. It makes you wonder why I even bother leaving the house at all, doesn't it?



Really, how does this happen?

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, sorry, I'm sure you had better things to be doing than touring Dedham.

Friday, 23 March, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good god!! What kept you from stopping at some point and asking for directions??!?!?!

Friday, 23 March, 2007  
Blogger Alyssa said...

I've gotten lost like that a few times. In fact, we used to live near the Square and we'd always end up going to Government Center when we tried to go to the mall.

Ah Boston, paved cow paths.

Saturday, 24 March, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cambridge, Dedham, what's the difference, right? : )

Sunday, 25 March, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home