Monday, May 21, 2007

Angry Blog. Angry Angry Blog.

Premonition?

My last blog entry was a real knee-slapper, wasn't it?

How funny would it be if my debit card was stolen?
Not to mention my credit card as well?

How about if they over withdrew me apparently filling up every piece of shit car in their neighborhood? What if they bought themselves a new cell phone and did a $400 food order at Stop and Shop? *

How frigin hilarious would it be?

Turns out not very comical at all.

In the words of Meredith Brooks - I hate the world today.

*Ironic in a way – now that I have no access to cash or credit that two major things I am suffering for at the moment is food and gas for my car. Assholes. On a lighter note – I dug through my work bag for change and realized I had almost $15 in those one dollar coins. I wonder how many other people let them collect at the bottom of their purses as well?

4 Comments:

Blogger Suldog said...

Drink many drinks and lay down (with someone else, preferably) and life will seem better for the nonce.

Monday, 21 May, 2007  
Blogger David Sullivan said...

Take a deep breath and a long pour.

Monday, 21 May, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH NO, Scotch. That is terrible.

Tuesday, 22 May, 2007  
Blogger Betty Blog said...

Thanks fellas. Things are looking up! There are worse things that could happen - just a big pain in the ass really!

Tuesday, 22 May, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home