Thursday, April 26, 2007

Random Thoughts After Five Cocktails....

I wish my cats knew that the reason why I am only feeding them Iams catfood.

It is only for their own good, at this point I am afraid any other cat food may kill them.

They hate it and are miserable.

I love it because they are still alive.

Actually, I don't think I would recognize the symptoms if they did get sick from pet food.

So really I may be slowly poisoning them but just don't know it and they are miserable because they are sick from tainted cat food.

Shit.... why is caring for something so complicated?

Goodnight.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Andraste said...

I know I hate it when people give me unsolicited advice, but I'll risk it, because I have cats too, and I think it's worth mentioning.

Iams is evil. THey run testing facilities that make Auschwitz look like a walk in the park. You should switch to Hill's Science Diet. No hint of taint, (moral or chemical), a better product, they'll like it (mine LOVE it), you'll notice a difference in their coats overnight, and it comes in many good varieties for various cats' needs.

Friday, 27 April, 2007  
Blogger Betty Blog said...

Thanks And! I've been getting kind of nervous because just when you think this thing is over another brand pops up. I chose IAMs because their website said "we do not use wheatgluten" so I figured that was the safest way to go. But, Science Diet sounds perfect, I'm going to pick some up this weekend.

Friday, 27 April, 2007  
Blogger David Sullivan said...

IAMS can be tainted. I had a can of the stuff with gravy and it had the serial numbers they said could be tainted.

check here:

www.menufoods.com/recall/IAMS_Cat.htm

Friday, 27 April, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home