Thursday, April 19, 2007

Spring, Yay!

Okay, so I'm probably late with this news - but the Legal Seafood open bar has been constructed in the courtyard of the Charles Square hotel! This is a sure fire sign of spring for me!!

Of course, you know summer is here when the manager of the Legal Seafood outside bar asks me and Amy to leave.

God, if I had a dollar for every bar in Harvard Square I've been asked to leave I would have three dollars - soon to be four -

We are going to check out the bar at Harvest to try those cheese fry things that they've been raving about on the Phantom Gourmet.

I am going to say we last 45 minutes....anyone care to wager.......

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger GearChic said...

You crazy drunk! Tell Amy I say Hi. I miss you guys.

Thursday, 19 April, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home