Tuesday, April 17, 2007

She's Having A Baby

One of my best friends, Lady, has become the first of my party animal friends to fall victim to pregnancy. ON PURPOSE EVEN!!!!!!

Dammit people!! Marathons? Marriage? NOW THIS??!?!?!

Ah well, at least we can now openly talk about her uterus and have exchanges like the below. She's pregnant, what the hell is my excuse? Read top to bottom, I was responding to a random phone message she left me about donuts. Pregnancy is no excuse for bringing up donuts to a hungry dieting bitch.


Auntie Scotch wrote:
I found myself dying for a blueberry muffin today. God, for the sake of the baked good community maybe I should never have children.... could you imagine how much weight I would gain???!?!? I'd seriously need a scooter when all was said and done.

Lady wrote:
Lets talk about donuts more often...
I am more of a glazed donut fan...my one complaint is the size they should really be bigger, because of this I sometimes opt for the bow tie, which still isn't big enough.....i've never actually tried but I bet if I had a dozen glazed donuts..i would eat them all.......

Auntie Scotch wrote:
As far as donuts go, store bought and dunkin's are two different animals I think.
There is something about that fake chocolate on hostess donuts that I live and breathe for. But just the other night when I was going to bed I thought my bedroom spelled like powdered dounts from Dunks and I wanted to go out right then and there and get one.
you are pregnant, what is my excuse?

Lady wrote:
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm my GOD....y can't every meal be 5 donuts?

Auntie Scotch wrote:
Got your message. Funnily enough, I was just looking at the shaws online flyer and they had hostess donuts on sale and I was thinking about how I would really hurt, possibly kill, someone for those right now.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Suldog said...

I used to love a good cream-filled donut from DD when I was a kid. Now the sweetness sets my teeth on edge.

My Dad used to buy those supermarket donuts - don't remember the brand - that came with 4 plain, 4 powdered and 4 cinnamon in the box. I still get a craving for them every once in a while and the only way I beat it down is by remembering that five minutes of donut-eating pleasure is followed by a day's worth of heartburn :-)

Wednesday, 18 April, 2007  
Blogger Andraste said...

The Dunkin' Donuts honeydipped is truly ambrosia...one's too many and a hundred ain't enough.

Thursday, 19 April, 2007  
Blogger Spanky McCloud said...

She's having my baby. What a wonderful way of saying how much I love you.

DO you remeber that song?

Thursday, 19 April, 2007  
Blogger Betty Blog said...

I do know that song. But mostly I remember the movie with Kevin Bacon. Can't remember the exact plot but I do recall Alec Baldwin coming along and screwing everything up....again.

Damn you Baldwins, damn you sexy Baldwins.

Thursday, 19 April, 2007  
Blogger Betty Blog said...

Hey, how weird is it that I posted an Alec reference and next thing I know he's all over the paper for ripping his child a new one on a voice mail!! Just call me Baldwinadamus!!

Let me look into my baldwin ball...I see Daniel...entering a bar.....

Friday, 20 April, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home