Thursday, April 26, 2007

Dateline

Has anyone watched Dateline lately? I noticed in an episode over the weekend that they have started filming introductions to their news stories with MTVesque camera angles and the correspondents are not looking directly into the camera.
So this is an open letter to Chris Hanson in hopes he can take care of this:
Dear Chris Hanson:
I don't know what you are trying to catch now, but it is certainly not my attention considering I can't hear a word you are saying over the screaming voice in my head demanding to know what you are looking at.

On that note, I've noticed over the past few weeks you have really branched out and away with your "To Catch A...." segments. Car thieves, con men...what's next Chris, shoplifters? Toll evaders? Public urinators? Word to the wise - dance with the one who brung ya - even if in your case the one happens to be big, scary, hairy sex offender with condoms in his glove compartment.
Very Truly Yours,

Auntie Scotch
xoxoxo

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home