Thursday, May 17, 2007

Identity thieves beware

Identity thieves beware – unless you know were I was partying like it was 1999 (because it was in fact 1999) you are not going to be able to hack into my checking and savings web account.

For the past few days, every time I have tried to log onto my bank website (to check and see if I’ve gained any interest on the $13.85 that is in my checking account) I’ve been prompted to up the ante of security by submitting answers to some questions that could only be answered by me (actually, hardly even me). Of course, busy as I am (I’ve got blogging to do and street people to harass) I kept hitting the “fill out later button” until this morning. Imagine my surprise when I looked at some of these great questions (yes I was tempted to pen in some snappy answers):


What city were you in at the turn of the millennium?

Who is your favorite person from history?

What is the name of your favorite culinary ingredient?

What year in history is the most important to you (historical or personal)?

How old was your father when you were born?

What is the last name of your first girlfriend/boyfriend?

Could you frigin imagine answering these questions when you call up in a panic about your debit card being stolen?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home