Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Slacker

I have been a total slacker this week - the house is a wreck (note to Nickels - feel lucky that you are eating, never you mind about a clean litter box, thats for fancy cats), they are putting an APB out for me at the gym, and in total sloth-like fashion, have been driving to work pretty much all week (and getting my masshole on big time, folks - frigin Harvard Square construction, will you ever go away!??!) . Oh, and beer is back - in a big way. I even attempted to order chinese food last night. Well I did actually order it - they never showed up and when the horror finally hit me that they lost my order I assumed it divine intervention and simply let the lord have his way.

But all good things must come to an end, and I feel as though heathful life is beckoning me back into society.

I think this is the dreariest blog I've ever written. Sorry, don't mean to dump on you.

Happy Almost Thursday.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Neponset River Bridge Dig said...

The traffic in an around Boston the past week has been pretty bad. Maybe more people are giving up their charlie cards for driving instead.

Thursday, 17 May, 2007  
Blogger Suldog said...

Oh, my... You just let the Chinese food GO?!? Not me, not ever. I'll go hunt down the delivery boy with bloodhounds before I'll miss MY fix of MSG.

Thursday, 17 May, 2007  
Blogger Betty Blog said...

Thanks guys!

I'm pretty sure I am totally done with China Maxim III here in Brighton due to their service - although they do make the best general gau in the area. Nothing beats the crab rangoon from Tiki Inn (or is it Tiki House? one is on Moody Street) on Mount Auburn, made plenty of drunk dials to that place in my Watertown days let me tell you.

My goodness what a sad little paragraph that was. I think I know more about local chinese food than I do my own brother. :-)

Thursday, 17 May, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home