Friday, July 13, 2007

Rotten Orange

An update to the Retarded Guy vs. My Mom's Cat(s) story - apparently when I was on vacation one of the neighbors told my mom that she witnessed the guy kicking another one of my mother's cats, Clinton (aka "Rotten Orange"). Of course Jude was beside herself but honestly, I'm sure he didn't do a full on kick ball kick or pull the Karate Kid Crane on him, he probably just wanted to shoo him away. In any case, by the look of the photo I took of Clinton today I can see that:

a. He doesn't give a shit, and

b. He kinda asks for it, doesn't he? In fact, he kinda begs for it.




3 Comments:

Blogger Sassy Sundry said...

Evil. Hee hee. I think kicking cats sends you straight to hell.

Friday, 13 July, 2007  
Blogger Suldog said...

He's just a big ol' fluffball. I'm guessing that underneath all that fur is about a pound-and-a-half of actual cat.

Monday, 16 July, 2007  
Blogger Betty Blog said...

My mother is convinced he is losing a ton of weight. Sure doesn't look it to me.

Monday, 16 July, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home