Friday, July 27, 2007

The Last Day Email

So today is my last day at my current job - new one starts on Tuesday.

In keeping with company tradition I sent out the usual "Goodbye/Thanks" mass email.

One great response I got from Jay in IT:

"Best of luck to you, and never forget - the world is your ashtray."

Kind of an inside joke but I was thinking - how many times do you think I'd be run off the road if I got the phrase "The World is My Ashtray" put onto a bumper sticker? This could work great with my idea of a "Masshole on Board" sign for my back window.

ha.

More to come this weekend, it's just been so busy, yet busy in a boringly bad way, this week.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger dave said...

Great ideas for both bumper stickers! I would give you a thumbs-up as I passed and cut you off without a blinker (in typical masshole fashion).

Sunday, 29 July, 2007  
Blogger Suldog said...

Huh. All this time I thought it was MY ashtray. Can we share?

Monday, 30 July, 2007  
Blogger Sarah said...

I LOVE the Masshole On Board idea! sign me up!

Monday, 30 July, 2007  
Blogger Betty Blog said...

Jude, my mother, was the inspiration for the "Masshole on Board" sign....she truly is one, and I wish there was a way to warn folks!!

Thanks for the comments guys and sorry for the delayed reply!! :-)

Tuesday, 31 July, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home