Friday, February 22, 2008

Day One

I'm back, at least I think I am. It is pretty weird typing out my thoughts after being on hiatus for so long.
I am alive, but I am not going to bore you with the details of where I've been or why I haven't been writing because honestly, not much has changed. The biggest variance is in the backdrop of my life as well as the cast of characters. I go out more often, which isn't always a great thing, and I have become more adventurous of where I go.
I'm still single but announced after a depressing realization over Christmas that 2008 is the year I am getting married. This confused many into thinking I had gotten engaged over the holiday, in fact I think the girls at work are planning a shower for me soon. I am contemplating a registry. Do you think Crate and Barrell carries shame?
But I am back, and I promise to update and I'm sorry I ever left. I won't back-track beyond today, I am starting over.

6 Comments:

Blogger GearChic said...

Congratulations!!

Friday, 22 February, 2008  
Blogger GearChic said...

Oops I read that too fast. How are you over there?

Friday, 22 February, 2008  
Blogger David Sullivan said...

Nice to have you back!

Sunday, 24 February, 2008  
Blogger Spanky McCloud said...

How about a Russian mail-order husband?

Sunday, 24 February, 2008  
Blogger Suldog said...

Hey! It's good to hear from you again! Thanks for stopping by at my place. You will now be restored to the active bloggers section of my sidebar! Yay!

Monday, 25 February, 2008  
Blogger Spanky McCloud said...

Scotch!

You teased us with a post, but nothing since. You don't call, you don't write :(

Thursday, 06 March, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home